Request Tech Support
Checklist for Common Problems
If your product doesn’t work, make sure that:
- The power is connected and the Power LED is on.
- The product is connected to the network.
- Try restoring the factory default settings.
Still a problem?
- Search the FAQ database.
- If your unit still does not work as expected, contact the IPVideo Helpdesk using the form to the left, to obtain assistance from an IPVideo technical support engineer.
- You will obtain assistance from an IPVideo technical support engineer.
- If your unit still does not work as expected, IPVideo will authorize the return of your defective unit by supplying you with an authorized RMA case number. If your shipping address is within the continental USA, IPVideo will ship to the address provided and will supply a return label for the defective unit. If the shipping address is outside the continental USA you will need to contact your authorized reseller to obtain a replacement unit.
Warranty Replacement and Repair*
Out of Warranty and Repair*
*To determine a product’s warranty, you may need to send proof of purchase to the technical support engineer who will assist you. If the product is determined to be defective, an RMA will be issued and you will be advised how to return the product with the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.